Luxury-class vehicle: in terms of style, comfort and safety the S-Class Saloon 450 SEL set benchmarks in the 1970s – and the model car will upgrade your own collection today. This miniature model is hand-assembled by Norev for Mercedes-Benz and features maximum attention to detail. Consequently, the model car is not only painted in the authentic colour, but the entire interior is closely based on the original featuring high-quality interior decorations and flock-lined floor and boot. Doors, bonnet and boot lid of this model can be opened, allowing a closer inspection of the vehicle’s inner workings. The model car is supplied in Mercedes-Benz Classic packaging and includes a screwdriver and a glove.
– Model series: 450 SEL 6.9 V 116 (1975-1980)
– Scale: 1:18
– Material: die-cast zinc with plastic parts
– Length: approx. 28 cm
– Hand-assembled from over 138 individual parts
– Doors, bonnet and boot lid can be opened
– By Norev for Mercedes-Benz